Being a groomer is riskier than you think…
- A dog could be injured while you are grooming him/her – accidentals cuts or other injuries
- A cat could escape while awaiting pick up
- An animal could die while in your custody
- Of course, you have traditional business risks – a customer slips and falls on your premises, your shop is destroyed in a fire as well as all of your tools
- Commercial Auto Risks – do you use a car, van, or truck for mobile grooming or other business purposes? Bundles are available.